Friday, December 18, 2015

The Twelve Days Before The Winter Break

On the twelfth day before the winter break
My classes all played the dreydl game
On the eleventh day before the winter break
My classes still played the Dreydl game.
On the tenth day before the winter break
One of my little buggers stole my 15 year old chocolate gelt
On the ninth day before the winter break
I took a mental health holiday.
On the eighth day before the break
(See the ninth day)
On the seventh day before the break
My classes started watching the Nutcracker Ballet
On the sixth day before the winter break
My classes noticed McCauley Culkin was in the Nutcracker Ballet
(and that he can't dance)
On the fifth day before the break
My classes wanted to play the dreydl game again.
On the fourth day before the winter break
My classes wanted to go outside an play
(Thank you global warming for the 72 degree weather)
On the third day before the winter break
My classes figured out that ballet has no words
On the second day before the winter break
My crazy third grader decided to redecorate my room
He used Conan the Barbarian for decorating inspiration
On the day before the winter break
My classes watched The Wiz with the other music class

Calgon..........................Take me away







No comments:

Post a Comment